Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Failure #347

Man, it sucks when that shitty book He's Just Not That Into You is right. I don't want to be part of the same demographic that views Sex And The City as the single girls' guide to being fabulous. I'd always fancied myself in a different echelon than the girls that put designer shoes at the top of their list of interests. I never thought I was that obvious.

But in this case, I'm gonna have to call a spade a spade. He is just not that into me, and it's about fucking time I recognized that.

He's not that into me if he'll only talk to me via internet. He's not that into me if he uses the Master Cleanse as an excuse to postpone seeing me for 10 days. He's not that into me if he's sneaking out of my bedroom at 4am without saying goodbye or why he was leaving. And he's sure as hell not that into me if he's letting me walk away.


Jesus. What was I thinking? And when did I become so pedestrian? Ugh, I'm sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment