Monday, January 4, 2010

How cliché.

Ugh, It was the windbreaker dude from NYE that was calling me and not leaving messages. Eventually he left one, but before he did, he called 4 times and hung up. I didn't call him back, and I don't plan on it, making me exactly the sort of person that I've been complaining about for the past godknowshowlong. If he didn't call, I'd have been pissed, but he did and it totally turned me off. The worst part is the realization that I now know exactly how the people on the other side of my own situations feel. Why is it that the second a person likes me I find them disgusting and pathetic? My behavior is so textbook. Definitely an issue worth exploring. It's like that old Groucho Marx quote: "I don't care to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

0 comments:

Post a Comment