Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Note to self...

Never wear mismatched sweats anywhere outside of your house. Tonight I went to dinner with a friend while wearing velour navy blue sweat pants (don't ask) and a bright red cotton sweatshirt with a white fleece-lined hood that makes me look like Santa. I literally almost had a panic attack as we walked into the restaurant because I was convinced that every guy that I've ever liked/gone out with/tried to impress was going to be sitting at one giant table waiting to point their fingers and laugh at me. Thankfully I came out unscathed, but was it worth it go through all of that? No way, man. Next time I'll make sure my sweat suit matches. Or, more important, I won't leave the house in sweats.

2 comments:

Becky said...

No one in The Dollhouse is allowed to leave wearing sweatpants, unless it's to participate in a physical activity. And even then, they have to be super cute.

articulicious said...

That's a rule I need to enforce!

Post a Comment