Friday, January 1, 2010

The Art of ... Something

Well, I was too saturated with spirits to successfully put my newly learned manipulation tactics into play, but I did manage to get some poor schmuck to kiss me at midnight. Not a perfect match by any means (he was wearing a windbreaker, for chrissake), but it worked just fine for me. He told me I was beautiful and that he wanted to take me to the movies. Who knows if I'll actually go. I think he's called me like 10 times but hasn't left a message. Either he's calling me, or someone else is eager to annoy me with missed calls.

As usual, I let the alcohol cloud my judgment and I made way too many texts to people I shouldn't have been texting. I also called my friend in Hawaii and tried to convince him that we should get married immediately. I can't remember if he said yes or no. Wouldn't be me if I didn't make it weird! Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment